Disclaimer & Terms of Service
By visiting or opting for any of our platfomor's or Subscribing to our Services, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Disclaimer & terms and conditions. We may change these at any time. Your continued use of our Website or Services means that you accept any new or modified terms and conditions that we come up with. Please re-visit this link at our site from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that we may introduce.
- Investments/Trading In Stock Markets or Commodity Markets are Subjected to Market Risk.There is No Assurance or Guarantee any Minimum Success rate or Profits whatsoever.Further Please note that Past Performance is Not Indicative of Future Performance.Investment/Trading in Stock/Commoddity Markets does Involve Risk of Loss of Capital in Part of Full.
ACCEPTANCE OF DISCLAIMER & T&C
Any One who is Not in Agreement with any of our Policies can Opt for a Refund, before Activation of Services.However No Reunds will be Provided Post Activation of Services.
We Work on a Fixed Fees Model & Do No Trade on Profit Sharing Basis.Our Subscription Charges are Specified on our Website and may be Subject to Changes. We May Come-up with Special Discounted Offer for our Clients such as Festive Offers or Any other Offers. Such Offers are Avaialbe for all Clients During such Offer Duration.
We Do Not Accecpt Cash Payment
SHARING OF ADVICE BY CLIENTS:
Our Clients (Paid Or Unpaid), Any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our Advice/Calls or SMS or Reports or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Services can be Denied & Serious Legal Actions can be Taken.
Any Market &/or Stock News/Reports/Buzz/Update's on Website/SMS/Chat/Etc are Based on Updates from our Sources which may include various Media Platforms (AV,Digital,Print,etc) or Undisclosed sources. However No Buy or Sell Trade is suggested on the same & we will not be resposible for any action taken on such news or updates.
RISK PROFILING & COMPLIANCE FORMS:
Any Customer who is Not in Acceptance Or Comfortable with Providing Details stated in our Forms for Risk Profiling & KYC can Opt for a refund of Fess Paid, Before Activation of Services.No Refunds are Provided Post Activation of Services.
All Packages we offer Fall under High Risk to Medium Risk Catagory, Require Some Minimum Experiance of the Product,etc. Any Customer who does not fall within this Minimum Requirments Risk Profiling requirements can Opt for a Refund Before Activation of Services.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
We Do Not Offer any Refunds of Payment,Post Activation of Services.Any Refund Request Processed Before Activation of Services may be Subject to Processing Fees.
We strictly follow Trading Principles and Stop Loss System, wherein Customer by default agree to not do/ enter any trade without Pre Informed/ Defined Stop Loss. If you trade against the stop loss policy, You alone shall be responsible for the same & We shall have zero liability towards it.
PAYMENT ACCEPTANCE POLICY:
We do not accept payments in the form of advance. We accept payments only after the successful completion of risk profiling assessment, KYC & Consent of the Client. Any Customer or Prospective Customer who has Deposited Payment in our account, before successful completion of risk profiling,Sutability assessment and KYC Interested, can Opt for a Refund. However No Refunds will be Provided Post successful completion of risk profiling,Sutability assessment and KYC & Activation of Services.
ANALYST MEDIA (VIDEOS & PHOTOS)
Any Videos & Photos dispplayed on Website, are Selectively Derived from CNBC Awaaz Powered Pro Advisory Championship (PAC) Season 1 (As on 1 Jan 2020, Season 1, is the only season held for CNBC Awaaz Powered Pro Advisory Championship (PAC) since 2016)
Sharing or Submitting your Mobile Number &/or Email Id on Any of our Platforms (Website,Contact Lines,Missed Call Numbers,Campaign Forms,Chats,Channels,etc,anyother platform) would amount to Acceptance to Opt-In & receive our Market/Stock/Performance/Daily FII-Data/Etc or any other updates on Opted Mobile Numbers &/or Email Id. In Order to Opt-Out from the same, one can use Opt-Out Options on the respective platform and if no such Options are Provided then the same can be opted out by email on Support@WittyTrades.com or Call on Support Lines 022-48975000
OTHER IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER & TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Stock trading is inherently risky and you agree to assume complete and full responsibility for the outcomes of all trading decisions that you make. All comments and posts made by us, is for information purposes only and under no circumstances should be used for actual trading. Under no circumstances should any person make trading decisions based solely on the information discussed herein. We are qualified Investment advisor and we provide all the market based information to keep our clients informed about the real time changes happening in financial market, complete information provided by us consists of factual information which help you to understand the movement of market through the investment advice we provide. It is completely informative in nature.
- Investment in equity shares has its own risks. Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based on analysis and on sources that we consider reliable. We, however, do not vouch for the consistency or the completeness thereof. This material is for personal information and we are not responsible for any loss incurred due to it & take no responsibility whatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from the recommendations.
- There are risks associated with utilizing internet and short messaging system (SMS) based information and research dissemination services. Subscribers are advised to understand that the services can fail due to failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection. While we try our best that the messages are delivered in time to the subscribers Mobile Network, the delivery of these messages to the customer's mobile phone/handset is the responsibility of the customer's Mobile Network. SMS may be delayed and/or not delivered to the customer's mobile phone/handset on certain days, owing to technical reasons and we cannot be held responsible for the same.
- We hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction. We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Mumbai in India. If you don't agree with any of our disclaimer or T&C , then please do not read the material on any of our pages. This site is specifically for users in the territory of India. Although the access to users outside India is not denied, We shall have no legal liabilities whatsoever in any laws of any jurisdiction other than India. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.
- This User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and no other agreement, written or oral, exists between us. By using the Information , you assume full responsibility for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional or otherwise, experienced, suffered or incurred by you. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse in any way, the views, opinions or recommendations expressed in the Information, does not give investment advice, and does not advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment by you or any other individual.
- If there is any conflict between this User Agreement and other documents, this User Agreement shall govern, whether such order or other documents is prior to or subsequent to this User Agreement, or is signed or acknowledged by Owner of this Platform.
Both the Parties agree that all claims, differences and disputes, including any agreements, contracts and transactions made with reference to anything incidental thereto or in pursuance thereof or relating to their validity, construction, interpretation, fulfillment or the rights, obligations and liabilities of the parties thereto and including any question of whether such dealings, transactions MOA, or contracts have been entered into or not, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai only.